Paraiba Tourmaline Gemstones Facts
- by Shop RMC
Did You Know
- 1 ParaibaTourmaline is mined for every 10,000 diamonds! Yes, that's how rare these gemstones are!
- Heitor Dimas Barbosa discovered Paraiba crystals in 1989 in the Federal Brazilian State of Paraiba. Later deposits were found in Nigeria, and Mozambique.
Paraiba Tourmalines belongs to Tourmaline gemstone family
- Paraibas are usually found in emerald through neon greens, turquoise to neon-blues and many more
- Presence of Manganese & Copper gives it the vivid color
- Here’s an extra fun fact - it's the birthstone for October
To know more fun facts on Paraiba Tourmalines watch our video and to know more about Paraiba Tourmalines or shop check https://shoprmcgems.com/collections/paraiba or email on firstname.lastname@example.org